Thursday, July 26, 2007

for the person who was looking for dead raccoon jokes

As migration season approached, two vultures decided that this year they would make it easier on themselves and travel south by airplane.

When they checked their baggage, the attendant noticed that they were carrying two dead raccoons. "Would you like to check the raccoons through as luggage?" she asked.

"No thanks," replied the vultures. "They're carrion."


Okay, it's pretty bad. Maybe even really bad. But what did you expect from a joke about dead raccoons?

5 comments:

Phantom Scribbler said...

Oh my. I laughed out loud.

The Oneliner (Christina) said...

oh my word. i found that hilarious if a bit dark.
maybe you should post on why someone would be looking up dead raccoon jokes. i mean, WTF?

S said...

Heh.

A groaner, but a funny groaner.

Mrs. Collins said...

ha! I like it.

Aurelia said...

I hate racoons. I love this joke!!!

Somewhere on earth I'm told they are endangered. Not in my city.