Tuesday, July 3, 2007

pieces of eight

Both Cinnamon Gurl and Painted Maypole have tagged me for the list-eight-things-about-yourself meme. There are a bunch of rules that you're supposed to post, but if you really want to read them you'll have to check out someone else's blog. I'll sum them up though: list eight things about yourself.

Here are mine:

1. If you looked at my palm, you'd see that the line that represents my life is thin and shallow and breaks off abruptly.

2. I could identify all the letters (uppercase and lowercase) before I was two.

3. I could read easy books before I was three.

4. Between kindergarten and sixth grade, I attended four different schools.

5. Though I know I shouldn't, I miss Sarah, my ex-best friend. I think about her every day.

6. One of my first online pseudonyms was Jinx. Really.

7. I can touch my nose with my tongue. And it's not because my nose is unusually long.

8. There are lots of things you don't know about me.

I'm supposed to tag eight people, but I'm pretty sure that almost everyone has already done this meme at least once. But if you haven't and you want to, consider yourself tagged.

4 comments:

Julia said...

Hey, I can do #7 too. Impresses Monkey to no end. She can't pull it off yet, but she is working on it. She's got the family ability to roll the lower lip down at will for what is supposed to be a sad look that scores you whatever it is you've been coveting, though. But she can't get a damned thing for it, cause either my sister or I roll our respective lower lips and tell her we've both done it and seen it before. Life's unfair, ha?

#5. I'm sorry. I know people tell you to forget people like that, and sometimes you wish you could. But it's hard.

#8-- I bet.

painted maypole said...

thanks for playing along.

Katie said...

I've never done it, so why the hell not, I'll consider myself tagged and get busy writing!

niobe said...

Yay! Thanks Katie W. Look forward to seeing your list.