- There's a unit meeting this morning.
- I really need to get my hair cut. And highlighted.
- I had my office furniture rearranged, but now I'm thinking that the original arrangement was actually preferable.
- Due to the decidedly non-central location of my office building, if I decide that I want a second latte (which I almost never do, but am kind of considering today), I'll have to walk for blocks and blocks and blocks. In the rain. And I don't like umbrellas. Or getting wet.
- I lost one of my favorite earrings and I'm too lazy to look for it and I can't remember where I bought it.
- I seem to have developed an allegy to metal, so I probably shouldn't wear any of my earrings anyway.
- If I don't post this now I'm going to be late to the unit meeting.
- We never have good bagels at our unit meetings. (Although (silver lining!) I'm not hungry anyway).
What minor issues are troubling you today?