Thursday, December 4, 2008

season's greetings

I'm going to be sending out holiday cards soon. And I'd really like to send one to you (that is, of course, unless you don't want one).

That you read my posts, write comments and send emails means more to me than I can say and I'd like to give as many of you as possible a tiny token expressing all the warmth and gratitude that my little black heart is capable of.

So, please, please email me at like.niobe.all.tears AT gmail DOT com (or click on the email me icon in the left sidebar) with your mailing address if you'd like a holiday card. Give me your address even if you think I already have it, since I seem to be particularly disorganized these days. And, though it's entirely unnecessary, if you'd like to exchange cards, I'd be happy to email you my address.