So, here's the deal: while sorting through the expired coupons that seem to spontaneously generate in my car's cupholder, I found a very much non-expired $25 gift card to Barnes & Noble. I figured that, since up until that very minute I didn't know that I had it, I wouldn't really miss it if I gave it away. Hence, I'm doing exactly that. And, because the card can be used online, this particular giveaway is open to everyone, everywhere.
To enter this giveaway, just leave a comment to this post telling us what book or other item you plan to use the gift card for. Or, leave a suggestion (perhaps something you've read recently) about what the winner (in the unhappy event it's not you) should use the gift card for. Check out the Barnes & Noble website if you need ideas.
Now, I know some people don't like patronizing eville stores like B & N. But, here, since the card was already purchased, the money has already been spent, so consider making an exception in this case.
To recap: the rules:
- Think about what book or other item you'd use the FREE! $25 gift card for if you're the lucky winner.
- Think about what book or other item someone else should use the FREE! $25 gift card for if she's the lucky winner.
- Leave a comment to this post that includes your answer to (1) or (2). Or even (1) and (2).
Note: your answer doesn't have to be all that specific and need not include things like title and author. For example: I'd probably use the $ to buy a couple of those historical romance novels where the heroine is named something like Augustiana and always seems to be wearing a dress that evidently belongs to her younger and considerably less bountifully endowed sister is just fine.
- Sit back, relax and wait for the winner to be randomly selected.
- If he doesn't call, he's just not that into you.*
*Which, admittedly, has nothing to do with this giveaway, but is always good to keep in mind.