Thursday, January 21, 2010

what i really, really want

Is to see Frank (that would be Kym's Frank, aka, the world-famous Frank of the world-famous Frank's Big Ones) all dolled up in a sparkly dress and doing a super-sexy dance. Just for me. Well, me and everyone else on the internets. As they say in Paris: “ooh la la!”

But there’s only one way to make that happen. And it all depends on you. Just click on the link below and donate a buck (or a couple if you can spare them). It all goes to some do-good benefit thing related to infertility or something. Kym explains it all here. (Look, there’s a reason her blog is called I’m a Smart One, while my blog is called Dead Baby Jokes)

And here’s the important, nay, critical, aspect: for every dollar you contribute, you’re entered in a drawing to win a dozen of Frank’s Big Ones Cookies. Again, refer to Kym's post for the details, which I'm sure I don't really understand.

What I can tell you is that these munga-sized cookies are the most awesomest ever. Also, as the name suggests, they are, well, big. Very, very big. (Parenthetically, while, as always, I’m entirely open to bribes incentives, particularly in the form of tasty sugar-saturated treats, full disclosure requires me to reveal that for this particular post I have not received any. Yet.)

eta: an exciting update: Kym tells me that, if, for whatever reason, you don't have any spare cash money, just leave a comment on her post (click here!) and you'll be automatically entered in the FREE COOKIE GIVEAWAY! How great is that?

To recap: Click on the button below. Donate a buck. Cookies! Plus, Frank in a dress! Or, if we pony up enough: a g-string!

Hubba, hubba! Dance, Frank, dance!





The animation is from wikipedia. It illustrates objects experiencing different kinds of, uh, drag.
I totally crack myself up.
.